But dear developers, I might be having a question or two.
some mobile televisions that were running on batteries. So 30 years ago we had mobile TV and now it is big news that we have mobile TV? Am I missing something here?
2. Internet TV. I just love the idea of interacting with my TV. I can play, pause, move forward or backward, record. I can save favorite programs and get them with 1 click. So I thought. As it turns out, this week I wanted to watch a football game. Scots didn't provide TV signal, just internet viewing for only around 7€. What did I get for these 7€?
- some 65 minutes of still picture with Scottish commentators hoping for a turn-around
- some 20 minutes of black screen with no sound
- some 5 minutes of somewhat moving picture
- 340x240 pixels picture, some 15 frames/second (didn't check)
This Life is great. We have many amazing things like Blogger and Youtube that streams even HQ videos. Things that were not imaginable 20 or 30 years ago. Yet there are some very poor ideas and implementations that just didn't have to happen. So before anyone develops new amazing TV, please consider what we had 30 years ago. And make it better.